Don’t Miss it! Ohio Latino Education Summit March 1, 2013 at Wright State University.
Demonstrated Success Serving Hispanic Students….
The summit will be co-chaired by Senator Peggy Lehner of Kettering – Chair of the Ohio Senate Education Committee – and Senator Charleta B. Tavares – Commissioner on the board of the Ohio Commission on Hispanic/Latino Affairs. Administrators, students, teachers, school board members and community leaders will join to share, learn and identify best practices that serve Hispanic students which can be duplicated to improve service around the State.
Don’t Miss the Best Practices Programs!
· El Puente Learning Center, Dayton, Ohio
· Cleveland Metropolitan School District. CTAG: CLOSING THE ACHIEVEMENT GAP PROGRAM, Cleveland, Ohio
· Ohio Department of Education, RttT: RACE TO THE TOP PROGRAM, Columbus, Ohio
· Northern Kentucky University, THE LATINO STUDENT AFFAIRS OFFICE, Highland Heights, Kentucky
· The Ohio State University, Office of Diversity & Inclusion, (1) L.A.S.E.R. – Latino & Latin American Space for Enrichment & Research (2) “COLLEGE 101” Program, Columbus, Ohio
· ECHHO: EDUCATORS AND COMMUNITY HELPING HISPANICS ONWARD, Statewide
· Cincinnati Public Schools, Cincinnati, Ohio
· Springfield City Schools: HOP: HISPANIC OUTREACH PROGRAM, Springfield, Ohio
· Cuyahoga Community College, HISPANIC COUNCIL, Cuyahoga County, Ohio
WHEN: March 1, 2013
WHERE: Wright State University,
TIME: 8:30AM—2:00 PM
Register at: http://latinoeducationsummit.eventbrite.com/